Monday, August 9, 2010

Teen Week III

1

Yet again, another week of camp flew by, and once again I had a rowdy bunch of guys! This was by far the most intense week of competition all summer! I was a nervous wreck trying to lead my team, and my 12 campers. We ended up winning the week making us 6 - 0 over the Cowpokes! Out of my 12 campers, two of them got saved this week! I was able to lead one of them to the Lord after one of the evening services. My crew of guys, although wild, were a big help in the team competition and they all had a lot of team spirit. They called me Dr. Josh (don't ask me why) and even made up a cheer for me! However, they weren't the cleanest guys on the campground. Here is a picture of them in the cabin after we received the lowest score for surprise cabin inspection. They had 10 bags unzipped and open (the picture doesn't do it justice) which gave us a score of -954%! That was the lowest score of the summer! We had to go in front of the whole camp and sing, "Old MacDonald had a farm" while wearing pig noses (if I can get a picture of us singing I will post it).

1 Response to Teen Week III

August 10, 2010 at 7:10 AM

Your room kinda ALWAYS looks like that at home, doesn't it, Bud? ;)

Post a Comment