Saturday, August 7, 2010

Junior Week II

3
Junior Week II came and went so fast, that I barely got to know the names of my campers! They were a very loud and mischievous bunch. It was so bad that I couldn't even get them all together to take a cabin picture! Oh well, at least Tizzy was there and she was able to take a bunch of pictures for me.

Here are a few pictures of me on spirit day. All the counselors had to eat out of something crazy for the last meal, and of course I got stuck with some of the craziest items.

My cup...

My utensils...

It was great having Tizzy at camp because I could finally get some pictures from the skits! Here I am performing in, "Mechanical Cowboy".

Me in, "Spittoon Boy".

Phil makes a habit of coming out to camp every Wednesday night to watch the skits and bring me some well needed "supplies" (junk food!).

Me with Hannah and Naomi on spirit day.

I don't think Naomi wanted to be in a picture with me...who can blame her?

Coaching my team.

The camp cook and his son are diehard Ohio State fans. Just to spite them we all wore our Michigan shirts. It was 4 vs. 2 so we win!

All of us wearing Michigan shirts.

Like I said before, it was great having Tizzy at camp so all of you could be blessed by pictures like this one. Not sure what I was doing, but thanks Tiz for capturing the moment!

Although my campers were not the most obedient, the Lord did a work and one of them got saved! The Sodbusters ended the week with another victory making us 5 - 0 over the Cowpokes! GO BLUE!

3 Response to Junior Week II

August 9, 2010 at 4:22 PM

Hey Josh!
I love your pictures! I also love your costume for spirit day. Love the cape! :)
Love ya lots!
Anna H.

August 10, 2010 at 7:09 AM

I like the superman costume :)

August 14, 2010 at 4:48 PM

I was glad to be there too, Josh, and not just to take pictures, although by all the pics I took you'd think that's all I did!;) It was fun! Thanks for the use of the camera:)

Post a Comment