Sunday, July 18, 2010

Teen Week II

2

I just completed my second week of teen camp! I had 12 campers in my cabin, and boy were they rowdy! At the beginning of the week, 6 of my campers indicated that they were unsaved, but by the end of the week I was able to see 5 of them saved, and one deal with assurance! Overall it was a physically straining, but great week! My team, the Sodbusters, won the competition again making us 4-0 over the Cowpokes! Go BLUE!


During the week I got challenged by a girls cabin to the toilet paper bride competition. This is usually a competition that takes place between two girls cabins, but for some reason they challenged my cabin. There were actually three guys cabins that got challenged by three girls cabins in the same night, so we decided to head to the fireside room and make it a public event. Out of the three separate competitions, here are the winners...

I won!

I also won the cheesy bride smile competition : P

Mary won!

Ben won! (he was the only Cowpoke to win the competition)

2 Response to Teen Week II

July 27, 2010 at 6:27 AM

Looks like you're having a good time. Thinking about you and will be praying for you! You were definitely the best looking bride...that is kinda scary :)

August 4, 2010 at 12:29 PM

Very cute bride, Josh :) Love ya!

Post a Comment