Saturday, July 10, 2010

Weekend Trip

3
This past weekend Suzy, Mary, Sarah, and myself went to Ann Arbor, Michigan. It was a quick trip, but we had a lot of fun. We attended the 4th of July picnic at Suzy and Mary's church. We played some volleyball as well as many other sports. Here I am trying to set Mary up for a spike, but I guess she had other plans. : P

I tried to jump serve a little bit during the game. My motto is, "If at first you don't succeed, STOP!". That was the end of the jump serving...

I love this picture because it looks like I am mad at Mary, and am telling her what to do. (The last part was probably true!)

Tizzy and Suzy not paying attention to the volleyball game, and using up the battery on my camera! : P

3 Response to Weekend Trip

July 10, 2010 at 5:37 PM

Josh, I don't think you ever stop jumping in volleyball :) You and Daniel :) So how was the taste of Michigan? Its the BEST place on earth :)Hope you have a good rest of your summer!
Sus

July 11, 2010 at 11:29 AM

Yeah, the picture of you and Mary does kinda look like that.. except it looks like you're telling her what to do and she's just laughing at you!:p Does that sound like reality?:) haha

July 27, 2010 at 6:31 AM

My question about the jump serve...Where is the ball? I'm assuming it came down and you hit it! You can really get some air for a white boy! Lol!

Post a Comment