Thursday, January 6, 2011

Volleyball

1

I joined my collegian (the Hawks) mainly because I was recruited to play volleyball for them. Here are a few pictures from one of our regular season games.

I chose the number 18 because everyone knows that the number 18 represents power and skill. Actually, that was the only jersey that fit me...

Here is our team captain tipping the ball over the net. I added this picture because the photographer caught me in an interesting pose in the background : )

This hit was either a point, or I crushed it out of bounds...I will let your imagination decide : )

This one was definitely a kill for a point! I think...

1 Response to Volleyball

January 6, 2011 at 2:03 PM

Got some good shots, Josh! I like the action pictures! :) Glad to see you had fun even amidst the intensity of school life! ;) Hope you have a great rest of your break before heading back to hit the books.. and have fun, I guess!! :) Your in my prayers!

Post a Comment