Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pensacola!

2
Hey all! I apologize for not posting sooner than now. I hope you enjoy some of the pictures I took while at school : )

I finally left for Pensacola Christian College at the end of August! I arrived safely after a long drive down with my grandparents (Thanks again grandpa and grandma for taking me to school!). After arriving, I had to attend to some pertinent business...THE BEACH!!!

Pensacola Beach is awesome! My grandparents and I spent a few hours driving around the Pensacola Beach area taking pictures and walking along the beach.

A lifeguard watchtower on the beach.

Always on the lookout for a nice scenery picture...

Birds (I think pelicans) looking at the bridge leading towards Pensacola.


I thought this was funny. There was this orange-colored building right on the beach with an old, ATM on the side...random!

2 Response to Pensacola!

January 6, 2011 at 12:19 PM

Yeah Josh!! Good job on updating!

~Koski's

January 6, 2011 at 5:18 PM

Wow...that IS a pretty random thing to have an ATM out there. Does anyone even use it?

Post a Comment