Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Week off from camp

3

I took a week off for Katie's wedding, so I thought I would have some fun while I was at home. Some of us went into the yard to hit the volleyball around. We ended up trying to keep it out of the pond more than we actually hit it around.

Rachel serving.



They were on the ground more than they were on their feet!

I have such cruel sisters!

2012 Olympians...HA!

I was gonna flip off the trampoline, but my sisters reminded me that I am supposed to be in a wedding on Friday. What a way to kill fun!


My camera is amazing! It not only takes a picture of you, but your guardian angels as well! One of Rach's guardian angels kinda looks like me! Well, at least he likes Michigan!

3 Response to Week off from camp

June 25, 2010 at 10:39 PM

Haha :-) Josh i would have jumped off anyways!!!! Then you could have ridden around in one of those AWESOME wheelchairs without getting in trouble!!!!!!

Anonymous
June 26, 2010 at 12:44 PM

"Well, at least he likes Michigan."

^We all have our faults.^

July 7, 2010 at 9:17 AM

Funny pix! I see a lot of potential in the next Olympics! =)
michaela

Post a Comment